QUICKIE® PULSE™ SERIES (Quickie Wheelchairs)
- Candy Apple Red
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Carbon Fiber Print
- Digital Camo
- Green Apple
- Grunge Skulls
- High Gloss Black
- Matte Black
- Midnight Blue
- Pearl Pink
- Pearl White
- Pink Camo
- Woodland Camo
- Quickie® Pulse™ Series 5
- Quickie® Pulse™ Series 6
- Compact Design: The Quickie Pulse features one of the smallest footprints in its class at less than 34" in length and 24" in width. A mid-wheel drive base allows the Pulse to turn on a dime. The combination of a small footprint and mid-wheel drive performance allow you to maneuver around your indoor spaces with confidence and ease. Now available with a Black Tire Package and 15 shroud colors options, the Pulse electric wheelchair is sure to have a look you'll love!
- Captain's Seat, ASAP II Rehab Seat, and 3.7 Recline Rehab Seat Options: The Pulse is available with three seat frame types. Captain's Seat - provides a relaxed sitting position and features a semi-recline, fold-down backrest, adjustable seat size, and convertible seat pan that allows you to use your preferred cushion; ASAP II Rehab Seat - our most versatile power wheelchair seat frame that keeps up with you as you change, and offers expansive adjustments and numerous backrests, armrests, legrests, and accessories; 3.7 Recline Rehab Seat - includes power recline and power shear reduction, 14" -22" seat widths, seat heights as low as 16.3", and an optional integrated JAY J3 Back option.
- New Power Centermount Legrest with 7.5" of Extension: Quickie's NEW Power Centermount Legrest offers an increased 7.5" range of extension. This helps maintain comfortable positioning of the legs during elevation, and keeps the knees from bending when elevated. With length adjustments that span from 3" to 19", the new Power Centermount Legrest provides the optimal fit for a wide range of user lower leg lengths. The left and right sides may be independently adjusted for a customized fit. The Power Centermount has the unique capability of extending the footplate all the way to the ground, creating a stable platform for easy transfers.
- NEW Electronics Options for Enhanced User Experience: PG Drives Advanced Color Joystick - Operating the various functions of a power wheelchair has never been this convenient. This joystick includes a large, 3.5" color display for easy viewing, paddle switches that control on/off function and chair speed, a speaker for increased horn volume, and programmable shortcuts for custom control of other functions. Retractable Joystick Mount - Adjustable from -135° to +135°, the retractable joystick mount offers a comfortable driving position for users whose hands turn inward/outward, retracts inward for clearing tight spaces, and retracts outward to improve access to desks/tables. Ctrl+5 Toggles and Buttons - The Ctrl+5 allows for convenient access to 5 seating functions through either toggle switches or buttons, includes a USB port to charge mobile devices, and may be mounted in various locations including behind the back for use as an attendant control. Switch-It Dual Pro™ - The Dual Pro is a truly proportional head array with fine-tuned adjustments and customization to provide the user an easy-to-learn, precise, and intuitive driving experience. Visit the Dual Pro product page to learn more!
- Model Number: EIPW22
- Starting Retail Price: Pulse 5: $5,665, Pulse 6: $5,765
- Drive Wheel Position: Mid Wheel Drive
- HCPCS Code: Pulse 5 BC: K0848, Pulse 5 CC: K0849, Pulse 6 BC: K0848, Pulse 6 CC: K0849, Pulse 6 SC: K0856, Pulse 6 MPC: K0861
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Weight: Pulse 5 BC: 235 lbs., Pulse 5 CC: 250 lbs., Pulse 6 BC: 235 lbs., Pulse 6 CC: 250 lbs., Pulse 6 SC: 260 lbs., Pulse 6 MPC: 345 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 24"
- Turning Radius: 18"
- Overall Wheelchair Length: 34" without footrests
- Suspension: 6-Wheel
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H
- Average Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
- Seat Width Range: 12" to 22"
- Seat Depth Range: 12" to 22"
- Seat-To-Floor Height: No Power Seating, ASAP II Frame: 16" to 20", No Power Seating, Captain's Seat: 16" to 18", Single Power Seating Option (Tilt or Recline): 16.3" to 21.6", Multiple Power Seating Options: 16.3" to 18.3"
- Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle: 0°, 3°, 6°
- Back Height Range: 14" to 26"
- Maximum Speed: Pulse 5: 5.0 MPH, Pulse 6: 6.0 MPH
- Frame/Shroud Color Options: Candy Apple Red, High Gloss Black, Candy Blue, Silver, Copper, Green Apple, Yellow, Pearl Pink, Candy Purple, Matte Black, Midnight Blue, Pearl White, Digital Camo, Woodland Camo, Carbon Fiber Print, American Flag, Pink Camo, Grunge Skulls
- Drive Wheel: Black/Chrome Wheel, Black or Grey Knobby Tire, Black Solid Wheel, Groove Tire
- Caster Wheels: Front: 7" Pneumatic w/ Insert - Black or Grey option, Rear: 6" Solid - Black or Grey option
- Transit Option: ISO Transit Package, WC-19 Transit Package (lap belt)
- LED Light Package: N/A
- Wheel Locks: N/A
- Manual Conversion Kit: N/A
- Ventilator Options: Fixed Vent Tray (Pulmonetic LTV Models)
- Batteries: 22NF with Straps
- Battery Charger: 8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE; Active Controls ReCharge with Socket *WARNING: Battery chargers are only intended to charge 24V; Group 22, Group 24, and Group 34; Lead Acid or Gel style batteries.
- Drive Control Options: Non-expandable VR2 controller 90Amp, Non-expandable VR2 controller 70Amp, Expandable R-net Controller
- Joysticks: VR2 Joystick, R-net Standard LED Joystick, R-net Joystick with Toggle, Speed Potentiometer, Stereo Jacks and Color Display, R-net Advanced Joystick with 3.5" Color Display, Paddle Switches, Shortcut Keys, and Stereo Jack
- Joystick Mount: Fixed, Swing-Away, Retractable, Midline
- Joystick Handle: Ball, Foam Ball, T-handle, Goalpost
- R-net OMNI and Output Options: R-net Input Control Module and Display with Built-in Infrared and Armrest Mount, R-net Output Module (ECM)
- OMNI Mount: Swing-Away (right or left side)
- Switch Inputs for Joysticks or OMNI: Stereo to 2 Mono Splitter, Ribbon, Buddy Button, Disc, Wobble, Micro Light, Egg - Black, Dual Toggle Switch Only, Switch-It Mini 1 Button on Mono Plug, Switch-It Mini 2 Button on Mono Plugs, Switch-It Mini 2 Button on 1 Stereo Plug, Switch-It Mini 4 Button on DB9 Connector
- Switch Mount Bracket: Single
- Specialty Driver Control Options: Switch-It Dual Pro Proportional Head Control (Adult or Pediatric), Switch-It Versa-Guide Compact Joystick Midline w/ Gatlin Package and Optional Proximity Flex Switches, Switch-It Micro-Pilot Joystick w/ Bullet Tray Package, Switch-It Micro-Guide Joystick w/ Bullet Tray Package, ASL Proportional Micro Extremity Joystick Midline w/ Gatlin Package, ASL Mushroom Joystick Midline w/ Gatlin Package, ASL Compact Joystick w/ Integrated Buttons Midline w/ Gatlin Package, ASL Micro Mini Joystick with Hand Pad Midline w/ Gatlin Package, Switch-It Versa-Guide Chin Control and Egg Switch Package or Proximity Flex Switches Package, Switch-It Versa-Guide Bib Chin Control and Proximity Flex Switches Package (6" or 8"), Switch-It Micro-Pilot Bib Chin Control Package (6" or 8"), Switch-It Micro-Guide Bib Chin Control Package (6" or 8"), ASL Proportional Micro Extremity Joystick Chin/Lip Control Package, Switch-It Head Array Package 3-Switch Curved (Long or Stubby), Switch-It Head Array 5-Switch Flat (Adult and Pediatric), ASL Proximity Head Array Package 3-Switch (Adult or Pediatric), Quickie Sip ‘N’ Puff System, Switch-It 3, 4, or 5 Naked Proximity Switches on DB9 Connector, ASL 5-Switch Adaptor Box on DB9 Connector, 4-Way Toggle Switch Button DB9 Connector
- Attendant Control: For VR2 (Mounted right or left), For R-net (Mounted right or left)
- Electronics Programmers: VR2 Hand Held Programmer (HHP), R-net PC Programmer with Dongle, DTT VR2 and R-net Cables
- Seat Frame: ASAP II Rehab Seat, 3.7 Recline Rehab Seat, Captain's Seat
- Powered Seating Options: Quickie SPOT 50° CG Tilt, 3.7 Power Recline with Power Shear Reduction, 9" Elevate
- Powered Seating Control Method: Switch Control 1 Actuator with Dual Toggle and Mount, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Buddy Button and Mount, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Switch-It Mini 1 Button, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Switch-It Mini 2 Button, Thru Drive 1 Actuator, Thru Drive 1 Actuactor with Assignable Buttons, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators with Assignable Buttons, Ctrl+5 Push Buttons, Ctrl+5 Toggles
- Backrest Frame Type: Captain's Seat with Semi-Recline Back, Angle Adjustable (ASAP II), Manual Recline 40° (ASAP II), 3.7 Recline Rehab Seat
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Options: Non-folding, Folding
- Back Cane Angle: Straight, 8° Bend
- Towel Bar Depth: Shallow, Deep (extends 4" from back canes)
- Back Cane Height: ASAP II:, Fixed Low (15.5"), Fixed Medium: (17.5"), Fixed Tall (19.5"), Adjustable Low (14" - 18"), Adjustable High (20" - 26"), 3.7 Recline Rehab Seat:, 22" to 28"
- Backrest Type: Upholstery, Tension Adjustable Upholstery Ballistic Nylon, Tension Adjustable Upholstery 3DX Vented, SPOT Curved, JAY SPO Posterior Positioning, ART SPO Posterior Positioning, Integrated JAY J3 (full line available)
- Head Support Options: Headrest Mounts: Whitmyer Axys, Whitmyer Linx, Whitmyer Cobra Xtra; Headrest Pads: 8" Plush, 10" Plush, 14" Plush
- Lateral Thoracic Support: Swing-Away 4"x 5" (right or left), Swing-Away 4"x 6" (right or left)
- Thigh Support: SPOT Long Thigh Support with Removable Mount (right or left)
- Knee Adductor Supports: Swing-Away Short or Long Arm Mounts (right or left), Small or Large Pad Sizes
- Chest Strap: Padded Chest Strap
- Armrests: Dual Post Flip Back, Dual Post Flip Back Height Adjustable, Cantilever, Cantilever with Locking Post, Single Post Height Adjustable, Reclining Cantilever, Reclining Cantilever with Locking Post,
- Arm Pads: Desk Length Waterfall, Full Length Waterfall, Desk Length Standard, Full Length Standard, Desk Length Cantilever, Full Length Cantilever, Standard Reclining Arm Pad, Comfort Reclining Arm Pad - Foam (2" or 4"), Comfort Reclining Arm Pad - Gel (2" or 4"), Otto Bock Reclining Arm Pad, Otto Bock Hand Pad
- Legrests: 65° Swing-Away, 70° Swing-Away, 75° Swing-Away, 90° Swing-Away, Manual ELR Swing-Away, Power Centermount ELR with 7.5" of Extension, Swing-Away Power ELR with Articulation, Fixed Centermount, Angle Adjustable Centermount
- Legrest Extensions: Short, Medium, Long, High Mount
- Footplates: Composite with Heel Loop, Adult Angle Adjustable with Heel Loop, Kids Angle Adjustable with Leg Strap, Aluminum, One-Piece Angle Adjustable, Centermount Single/Dual, Centermount Single
- Tray Tables: Small Tuffak 13-14, Medium Tuffak 15-17, Large Tuffak 18-20
- Backpack: Black Utility, Black/Charcoal Kids
- Positioning Belts: Auto Style Buckle, 2" Aircraft Buckle, 2" Aircraft Padded Buckle
- Mounting Accessories: Cane/Crutch Holder, O2 Holder, Walker Holder
- Miscellaneous: Active Controls Power Buddy, RAM Phone Mount on Round JS Tube, RAM Tablet Mount on Round JS Tube, RAM Cup Holder, Switch-It Remote Stop Switch
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® PULSE™ SERIESManufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (512) 452-7988
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.